People have trouble figuring out what to add to a dessert when preparing a food menu for a special occasion. So let’s take a look at how to make delicious desserts. Today we are sharing with you 5 delicious dessert recipes that are easy to make at home. Please try these tasty dessert recipes and share your feedback with us.
1. Layered Jelly Pudding
A packet of jelly
A small tin of canned of condensed milk
A pack of biscuits
250 g of butter
One tsp of gelatin
• Firstly, crush the biscuits and melt the butter and mix with the biscuit powder and then place the prepared base into a beautiful glass bowl and spread it with a spoon and keep it in the refrigerator.
• Secondly, add the gelatin in half a cup of hot water and mix with the milk and vanilla.
• Thirdly, make a layer of milk on top of the biscuit base and place it into a thickened milk layer.
• Then place the jelly layer in a thickened freezer to form a jelly layer of half the amount of water specified in the jelly pack.
• Once it is firm, decorate the fruit pieces. So it can be beautifully cut in different shapes. Moreover, this is perfect for a festive occasion.
2. Chocolate Custard Pudding
A tin of condensed milk
Three tablespoons of custard powder
About four eggs
3 tsp of gelatin
A cup of sugar
• Separate the egg white and yolk from the eggs and then put custard powder into a bowl.
• In a large saucepan, combine two tins of thick milk and one tin of water (about the same size as a tin of condensed milk) and heat it in a light flame.
• After that, take three tablespoons of milk and mix it with custard powder and add egg yolks and mix well again.
• So now remove the milk from the pan and add it to the custard powder mixture. Once well blended, put the mixture back into the saucepan and heat it in the fire until thickened.
• Put it in a glass jar and leave to cool. Then add some hot water in gelatin.
• Beat egg whites well and slowly add the melted gelatin and sugar while stirring.
• Now add cocoa powder to it. Repeat for a few minutes and toss it over the custard mixture. Refrigerate for an hour.
You can add chocolate chunks, whipped cream, stewed pineapple, cashew nuts, and strawberries. You can add this to a holiday party. It will be a fabulous holiday party setting.
3. Coconut Milk Caramel
A cup of condensed milk
75 g of sugar
• Put 25 grams of sugar into a bowl and add caramel into it.
• Now mix the remaining sugar and eggs well and add some coconut milk and mix well.
• So then put this mixture in the prepared jar and cook it with steam and bake in an oven for forty-five minutes.
4. Bread Pudding
100 ml of milk
120 g of sugar
Four slices of bread
10 g of raisin
Nutmeg-powder (if desired)
• Firstly, beat two eggs with sugar and milk and mix well. Then add some nutmeg powder together.
• Now put that custard aside, and then take four slices of bread and butter. Then put them together and cut off the bread crust.
• Next, cut them out as you wish and put them in a small baking tray or a small baking bowl and then beat the custard and add it to the bowl and keep in mind that every piece of bread has to be covered with custard.
• Finally, put some dried grapes on top and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the oven.
• When baking, fill a baking tray that is a little bigger than our pudding ball and fill it with half a cup of water and place the pudding ball over the baking tray.
Bake in about 25 minutes. Take a toothpick and hit the center of the pudding. If the custard does not stick to the toothpick, our bread pudding is ready.
5. A Dessert from Chocolate
175 g of small pieces of chopped chocolate
150 ml of water
03 egg yolks
One tsp of vanilla
300 ml of Ghetto Cream
150 g of sugar
A biscuit to decorate (Choose a biscuit for dessert)
• Firstly, put water and sugar in a bowl and stir until melting. Boil for 3 minutes without spooning. Then take it out of the stove and let it cool.
• Now mix the melted sugar mixture and the chocolate chips into a blender and then blend the chocolate pieces to melt.
• Add egg yolks and blender until creamy. Then add some vanilla and mix well.
• Then take four glass jars and pour this mixture into it. Next, cover with a lunch sheet and leave in the fridge.
• Finally set it in two hours and serve with biscuits.
So we hope now you know about 5 delicious dessert recipes that are easy to make. I hope you enjoy this article of easy dessert recipes with few ingredients. Do not forget to share it with your friends.
You can read more food recipe articles and more.